When you create a new Location, you may want to specify the hours that you will have an Employee (Guard, Cleaner, Clerk, etc.) onsite - these are the "Service Hours".
When Service Hours are set, any loop times set to the location, will only be active during those hours. Further, the location will appear as "Open" or "Closed" on the Location Sidebar in Maps.
To set or update Service Hours:
1. Navigate to Set-Up and Find the Location in the Locations List
2. Click into the Location to open details
3. Service Hours will Default to Closed. Next to Default, click on Options and Select "Open between Times" or "Open 24hrs"
4. Enter the default Open Time and Close Time or Select "Open 24hrs"
TIP: the Default Hours should be the most common Service Hours. For example, if you service a location M-F 9:00AM - 8:00PM and Sat / Sun: 10AM - 6:00PM, set the default hours to 9:00AM - 8:00PM
5. To Override the default opening hours for different days of the week, click the Blue button to "Add Service Hours"
6. Select the Day of the Week or Specific Date to Override (i.e. whichever day has different hours).
7. Continue Adding Service Hours for each Day or Date that is different to Default